Tanager Place Mental Health Clinic
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
One Call Begins the Healing 319.286.4545
Tanager Place Clinic accepts most major insurance providers
Meet Our Staff :
- Frank Babcock, M.D, Child Psychiatrist
- Kathleen Wild, ARNP, Nurse Practitioner
- Stacie Mitchell, LMHC, RPT-S, CCDP-D, CADC, Lead Therapist
- Melissa Wehr, LISW, RPT. RPT-S, Lead Therapist
- Joy Ashbaugh, LMHC
- Laura Byers, LMSW
- Angela Cantrell, LISW, RPT
- Amber Cook, MT-BC
- Brianne Guinn, LMSW
- Cyndi Hemesath, LISW
- Tonya Hotchkin, LMFT-t
- Candice Maier, LMFT-t
- Courtney Sand, MS, BCBA
- Lanny Tygrett, LISW, RPT
- Victoria Wieben, LMSW
- Tasha Wiele, LISW
Tanager Place Mental Health Clinic is committed to providing mental health care to children and adolescents, while also providing the needed supports for each child’s family and/or immediate support network.
The Clinic focuses on enhancing the quality of life through proven, traditional and innovative therapeutic services.
Our highly qualified, licensed practitioners collaborate with each patient and family in order to create an individualized treatment plan and person centered goals.
One call can begin the healing.
Fully accredited, Tanager Place Mental Health Clinic prides itself on providing the highest quality of care treating a comprehensive range of issues including:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attachment Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Building Relationships
- Childhood Trauma
- Chronic Illness
- Communication Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Health Related Behavior Issues
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parenting Skills
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance & Alcohol Issues
Clinicians collaborate with each patient and family in order to create an individualized treatment plan and person centered goals.
Time to get help?
What is a natural part of growing up, and what is a sign of a true problem?
If a child exhibits one or more of the following behaviors it may be time to consider professional assistance:
- Frequently defies authority and breaks rules
- Lacks the ability to properly communicate with others
- Receives exceptionally poor grades, or his/her academic performance is deteriorating quickly
- Lacks relationship-building skills with peers and authority figures
- Takes risks that endanger his/her personal well being
- Low self-esteem
- Normal habits suddenly change
If the extent of a child’s problems requires professional treatment or diagnosis we are here to help.