In-kind donations are always welcome and appreciated. Your in-kind gifts provide many of the basic necessities for the children at Tanager Place. We rely on donations of new or gently used toys, books, craft materials and other basic necessities throughout the year.
Tanager Place Wish List
Community Gift Certificates
Family Swimming Pass
Roughriders/Kernels Tickets – groups of 5
Ice Skating Passes
Book Sets – Goosebumps, Harry Potter, Etc.
DVD’s – PG or PG-13
DVD’s – Disney Movies
Scrapbooks and supplies
Friendship Bracelet Kits
Liquid Tempra Paint
Bicycle helmets – all sizes
Knee and Elbow Pads
Beach Towels & Swimming Goggles
Digital Photo Printer
Clothing and Personal Items
Socks “no show” or “footies”
Please call Joan Hackbarth at 319-365-9165×372 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your consideration!
How to Donate In-Kind Items to Tanager Place
- Drop off Location: 2309 C Street SW, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Drop off Policy: Donations can be dropped off at the loading dock located on the north side of campus. Please ring the doorbell and someone will assist you.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Keep in mind that we can use donations for children ages 5-17
- Your gift is tax deductible
If you have questions about donating in-kind items to Tanager Place call 319.365.9164.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse any donation at the time of delivery if we feel the item is not in good, working condition or that we cannot use.