This list last updated on June 10, 2020.
Decisions regarding the postponement or cancellation of events, trainings and services are ongoing.
This is our current list, which will be updated as needed:
- All summer sessions at Camp Tanager have been canceled for 2020.
- Summer Fest has been canceled for 2020, but will return in June 2021.
- The Tanager Place Golf Outing, held annually in August, has been canceled for 2020.
- The Resiliency & Trauma-Informed Care Symposium will continue on May 22 as a virtual event. The in-person event is rescheduled for October 15, and registration is open.
- The Estle Center Behavioral Health Clinic will close at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- All sections of the Tanager Place Autism Social Skill Groups have been cancelled until further notice.
- The May 8 training, “Play Therapy Basics,” has been cancelled. New information will be provided if this training returns at a later date.
- The May 12 training, “Youth Mental Health First Aid,” has been cancelled. New information will be provided if this training returns at a later date.
- Amber Cook’s Social Play Group is cancelled until further notice.
- The Tanager Place Gala will not be held on March 28.
- The “Vibrations for Mental Wellness” workshop on March 31 will not be held. A new date will be posted if this is rescheduled.
- The training “Creating Safety through Mindfulness in Play Therapy” on April 3 will not be held. A new date will be posted if this is rescheduled.
- The LGBTQ+ Youth Center is closed until further notice, and the LGBTQ Youth Prom on April 18 is cancelled. (A 2021 prom is scheduled for April 17, 2021.)
- All volunteer services are suspended through May 1.
- The training “Use of Movement in Play Therapy” on April 17 will not be held. A new date will be posted if this is rescheduled.
- Parent Cafe sessions scheduled to begin on March 17 are postponed (new date will be listed when available).
- PSSF Therapeutic Camps have been postponed (new dates will be listed when available).
- DBT group therapy scheduled for 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, has been cancelled. Facilitators will be in touch with families regarding other future sessions.